WORKSHOP: Sustainability as a pass for the future
- Sunday, May 8, 2022
- 11:00 - 12:00
Technical workshop to orient yourself from the world of certifications and face the demands of the market
The workshop will present the future scenarios of the sector concerning sustainability issues, highlighting the centrality of the districts as creative and technological hubs, as well as of circular and sustainable supply chains, which allow an "intimate" knowledge of the supply chain, reservoir of creativity and innovation for all luxury brands.
It will address many aspects of the various certifications regarding the issues of Sustainability, Circularity and Traceability of precious metals, pass to guarantee, ensure and enhance its supply chain, its customers and market demands.
All the different points of view will be analyzed: the technical one, the brand one or that of the supply chain.
- Luca Parrini, Coordinator of the Aretina Goldsmith Consultation
- Silvia Bezzone, Bulgari Jewellery
- Egidio Chini, F.lli Chini
- Raul Sapora, Auditor, Expert in CSR and Gemmologist
- Cristina Squarcialupi, Unoaerre Industries, Federorafi Vice President with responsibility for Sustainability
- Damiano Zito, Progold
- Stefano de Pascale, Federorafi
Event organized by Confindustria Federorafi